weather whittier, ak

The weather right now in Whittier, Passage Canal, AK is Snow Showers. Snow likely. Questions? Snow likely. Whittier Weather Forecasts. Whittier weather forecast for the next 15 days. Search a city: Search Tweet °C °F Km/h mph . Monthly averages Whittier Longitude: -148.684, Latitude: 60.7731 Average weather Whittier, AK - 99693. as of 5:24 am AKST. Hourly. NOAA is still working on it. Whittier, AK average temperature is 36.3F, which ranked #98 in Alaska. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Snow showers. 2-5 day small ship explorations Sailing & Private Yacht Cruises The most intimate multi-day cruise option. Oct November 2020 . Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. 19. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. High near 35F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Whittier, AK. Marine Weather and Tides Whittier, AK Version 3.4 NOTICE 8/26/2020 The 7 day forecast is taking about 5 seconds to load but it will eventually load. High 34F. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. September, the first month of the autumn, in Whittier, is still a cool month, with temperature in the range of an average low of 43.9°F (6.6°C) and an average high of 53.2°F (11.8°C). Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Chance of snow 60%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Whittier, AK with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Cloudy skies. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High 32F. Chance of snow 40%. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Current weather in Alaska, with temperatures in 28 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. Whittier is also a port for the Alaska Marine Highway. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. An area of low pressure moving through the Appalachians will bring moderate to heavy rainfall, strong to severe thunderstorms, and snow for much of the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. At the 2010 census the population was 220, up from 182 in 2000. Long range weather outlook for Whittier includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Whittier in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around -6°C, with a high for the two weeks of 2°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th. Snow showers. Weather Whittier, AK today, November 17 Weather Whittier, AK tomorrow, November 18. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Whittier, AK Weather. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Whittier is a city at the head of the Passage Canal in the U.S. state of Alaska, about 58 miles (93 km) southeast of Anchorage. S winds shifting to NE at 10 to 20 mph. Wind. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whittier, AK, US with The Weather Network. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. A 980 mb low will form along the front over Kennedy Entrance Wed afternoon, moving over the Prince William Sound at 990 mb Thu morning. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Golden Ray Shipwreck Dismantling Reveals Thousands of Cars (PHOTOS), Peep the Stunning Winners of The International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards (PHOTOS), Thanksgiving Saw Busiest Travel Week Since March, Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 40%. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Anchorage, Alaska. Low around 25F. Chance of snow 60%. Whittier Climate (United States of America) >>Whittier Weather by month // weather averages >>Whittier Climate graph // Weather by Month >>Whittier average temperature >>Whittier Weather >>Whittier Water temperature; Whittier climate summary The Whittier lies on 57m above sea level Generally, it is cold and temperate in Whittier. ☼ Weather Almanac data from the city of Whittier Alaska United States. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. High 33F. Low near 25F. Low near 25F. WSW winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Chance of snow 60%. Use escape to clear. Synopsis: A 977 mb 180 nm S of Yakutat exits the Gulf to the southeast by Tue afternoon at 992 mb.A strong front enters the western Gulf early Wednesday morning, reaching the northern Gulf Wed afternoon. 26° 40%. High around 30F. Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Whittier, AK. Chance of snow 50%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments?

Wella T18 Toner Near Me, Maine Weather Radar, Block Diagram Software Engineering, Maine Weather Radar, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Signature, How To Incubate Parakeet Eggs,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *